- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Business planning framework responsible for making sure products reach their destinations safely, securely, and on-time. Part of supply chain management in charge of governing transportation efforts. Includes a range of professionals from logistics coordinators to truck drivers, warehouse managers to dispatch professionals. Job duties vary by occupation and the materials or products managed.
Logistics Job Duties:
- Plan warehouses and distribution centers for efficiency in both operations and capacity
- Organize transportation activities, including storage of goods, managing information accrued from point of origin to delivery, orchestrating transportation movements, and arranging for services as necessary
- Coordinate and track movement of goods through logistic pathways
- Execute logistics plan to move products and packages to reach destinations on schedule
- Review freight rates and other transportation costs to keep working costs low
- Maintains quality throughout the logistic processes
8 to 12 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Telecommunications
Logistics Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong time management skills.
- Quality management skills.
- Works well with deadlines.
- Knowledge of logistics systems.
- Understanding of transportation limitations and regulations.
- Ability to contribute individually to greater goal.