- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Your responsibilities will be as follows:
- Contribute to the full systems lifecycle from requirements gathering through implementation of solutions.
- Analyze requirements to determine optimal way to leverage inherent Salesforce.com capabilities, generating the initial system architecture, project scope, recommended implementation approach, including phases and team sizes to assist in sales process
- Design and articulate overall solution architecture, leveraging best practices for Salesforce.com implementations, enhanced with understandings of integrations (both real time and batch) and data migration needs.
- Map and load data into Salesforce
- Improve architecture and optimize performance of complex software systems.
- Design integration architecture with third-party on-premise and online solutions, including Oracle, SAP, Microsoft, and Amazon Web Services.
- Ensure the proposed design meets all of the requirements following best practices and with an eye on future growth, identifying where gaps may exist and proactively work to close those gaps
- Perform code reviews and periodic design checkpoints on multiple engagements to ensure alignment with best practices and agreed upon design approach
- Troubleshoot and resolve problems.
- Serve as a subject matter expert on Salesforce technical Inquiries
- Creating robust test packages and implementing good test coverage
- Establish and build a rapport with stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle to identify areas of improvement
- Regularly perform database de-duping and cleanup procedures
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity
- Develop and communicate a schedule for future database releases/enhancements
- Monitor user adoption rates and respond as needed (additional training sessions, communication, modifications, or other resources) to improve
- Define, communicate, and manage a change management (release) process to develop and implement new Salesforce.com applications and updates to existing applications
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they related to the database
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Cloud Concept is the longest-serving and most trusted Salesforce.com Platinum Cloud Alliance Partner in the Middle East with 13+ certified professionals and presence in 4 countries: UAE, Egypt, Qatar, and Saudi Arabia.
See all Careers and Jobs at Cloud Concept
Cloud Concept has been a partner of Salesforce.com...