- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
14,000 to 18,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
HSE is an American company with headquarters in New York-US is now hiring Planning Engineer due to operations expansion.
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated and committed English speaking engineer with solid background in the construction field who will remotely run construction projects in the United Sates.
This position is the project’s front face with our main building contractors in the United States, duties will involve:
- Synchronize projects’ schedules and resources requirements with each other and with the projects services.
- Prepare and review monthly planning report reflecting work progress summary.
- Contribute to Regular Project Cost Control Reports.
- Record and monitor all actual and assigned cost (Material, Labor, Equipment and Subcontractors).
- Review and ensure that costs are assigned to relevant cost centers.
- Calibrate and evaluate Actual Direct Manpower Productivity Rates, Actual Direct Materials Consumption Rates and Actual Direct Equipment Utilization Rates.
- Run Webex meetings with our US based clients.
- Manage a 24 hour technical help desk.
- Maintain monthly project status and progress reports.
- Manage and control laid down labor hours for each project.
5 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Architectural and Design Services Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Qualifications & skills:
- Excellent understanding of construction projects’ scope of work
- Diverse experience in the construction field
- Intensive experience handling customers’ claims
- Fluency in English
- BIM certificate/ experience is an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective time management skills
- Solid Organizational skills
- Strong attention to details
What we offer:
- We offer an extremely competitive package and remuneration with strong rewards system.
- Social Insurance
- Friendly and positive work environment
- Prestigious Medical Insurance
Sounds like your next challenge?! We are eager to meet you too.
About this Company
We are an American company based in New york-US and operating from Cairo.
See all Careers and Jobs at El-Alameya for Engineering and Project Management
We are a group of construction managers, engineers, schedulers, and claim consultants with a range of experience, from estimating and preparing bids to building and managing work in the field.We...