- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Follow up Inbound centers - receive calls and emails from customers and clients, To answer them requests, orders and complaints
- Follow up outbound centers - contact potential customers and clients with the aim of gathering information And follow up with them .
- Managing the daily running of the call center,effective resource planning and applying call center strategies and operations.
- Doing needs assessments, performance reviews and cost/benefit analyses.
- Setting/meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Ensuring all relevant communications and data are updated and recorded.
- Advising clients for a apartments and services available.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimize errors and track operative performance.
- Reviewing the performance of staff, identifying training needs and planning training sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and the performance levels of the center.
- preparing reports on these statistics, rates and performance levels
- Handling the most complex customer complaints or enquirers.
- Coaching, motivating and retaining staff
- Forecasting and analyzing data against budget figures on a weekly and/or monthly basis.
More than 8 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
MIRAD Owners Real estate Business Started With Developments In Many Real estate Projects in El Me3rag El Maadi and Beverly hills 6 October City
See all Careers and Jobs at MIRAD
To Professionally and Profitably Provide Real estate Services in a Manner that Shows Comprehensive Knowledge and adjust ability...