- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The 1st Line Technical Support Specialist is responsible for ensuring the provision of high quality support services to Solutions customers / Customer operations and business.
- As the first point of contact for customer queries and faults, the 1st Line Technical Support Specialist will be responsible for managing technical inquiries and complains through Ticketing system as well as emails to diagnose customer faults to resolution, whilst also maintaining accurate records within the CRM system.
- Fixing, troubleshooting and resolving issues to agreed service level agreements (SLA's)
- Updating the CRM system effectively
- Developing and maintaining excellent relationships and becoming a trusted source of advice
- Being on-site with customers when required
- Provide exceptional Service support to the business
- Provide solution(s)/work around(s) to incidents and Problems
- Contribute to polices, processes and procedures
- Prioritizing and managing several open cases and mini projects at one time
- Trend Analysis and Problem management
- Establishing a good working relationship with the business and 3rd party’s
- Keep up to date with advancements in technology
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to during the development process to support a quality deliverable to Production Environment
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service
- Systems monitoring.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
ASSET Technology Group is a leader in providing solutions that enable businesses and service providers to transform and automate their daily operations. We are committed to enhancing customer value by delivering the most trusted, advanced and dependable solutions in the...
See all Careers and Jobs at Asset Technology Group