- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 6,000 EGP per month
- Males Only
About the Job
- Coordinate, monitor and participate in the purchasing of commonly used materials, supplies and equipment for the City.
- Conduct formal pre-bid meetings, receive bid documents; conduct formal bid openings; examine bids for compliance and assist in the evaluation.
- Review the preparation of contracts, purchases requisitions, and purchase orders as prepared by support staff.
- Provide staff training and develop continuous improvement programs.
- Assist in the annual budget preparation.
- Review and analyse requisitions to determine sources of supply; contact vendors regarding prices, quotations and specifications.
- Participate in the preparation of bid specifications and other necessary documents related to the purchase of supplies, equipment and materials.
- Confer with departmental representatives to determine purchasing needs; coordinate with vendors and receiving departments regarding deliveries.
- Coordinate the sale of surplus and unused surplus and unused supplies of City properties.
- Oversee support staff encumbering purchase orders and verify account balances and forward to accounts payable for payment.
- Oversee the maintenance of the inventory record system for stock items and consumable supplies.
- Compose and oversee the preparation of routine purchasing correspondence and bid documents.
- Participate in the selection and evaluation process of support staff.
- Coordinate the cooperative purchasing program with City departments and outside agencies.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with internal and external customers.
- Perform any other tasks or functions deemed necessary to the daily operations of the employer.
- THE ABOVE LIST OF ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS IS NOT EXHAUSTIVE AND MAY BE SUPPLEMENTED AS NECESSARY BY THE EMPLOYER.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
Wafflicious is the place for Innovative, Delicious and Fun treats in your Neighborhood , it's who we are, and we love what we do, as a team we always work side by side to gain our customers full satisfaction, and rise up to their expectations
See all Careers and Jobs at Wafflicious