- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Generate new hire data in a designated tracking system.
- Attract & headhunt talented calibres in different levels. (White Collars & Blue Collars)
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate lists of jobs and vacancies within the business unit and regular contact with managers to be able to identify staffing needs.
- Implements the recruitment and selection process in order to achieve the Man Power Plan and handles all the related administrative and logistical aspects.
- Deal with different recruitment channels e.g. recruitment’s websites, newspapers/magazines, universities, recruitment agencies, external job boards, professional bodies, etc.
- Attend Employment Fairs; presents the organization to the applicants; screens the applications and builds the CV database (hard & soft copies).
- Review resumes received; conducts formal and structured applicant screening through job interview via phone or face-to-face; recommends short-listed candidates.
- Prepare interviewer comment sheets & reports accordingly.
- Prepare job offer as per the company salary structure.
- Use the pre-allocated budget to ensure maximum utilization.
- Conduct new hire orientation
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules
- Complete and process new hire paperwork
- Get information on new recruitment methods, tools and training ways.
- Assist in maintaining department reports including Applicant Tracking Report Assist with research utilizing HRMS and manual files.
- Prepare reports and statistics on a regular basis as needed.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Automotive Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Is a leading Agency in the trading and servicing of automotive products and in providing logistics services in the Egyptian market.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nacita
NACITA was founded in 1944 and later incorporated in 1986, offering more than 68 years of experience in trading across a range of...