- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
we have an opening for a senior ax developer that will lead the ax development and support team in the continued migration of business areas to the AX ERP system as well as defining and implementing new business requirements and planning and executing upgrades
- Identify, troubleshoot, and resolve performance issues at the code and database layers
- Define and track progress toward long-term plans for acquiring and enabling efficient and cost-effective information processing and communication technologies.
- Program design, coding, testing, debugging, Technical documentation and support of Dynamics AX customization ( for all business areas Finance, Sales, Retail, Purchasing, Manufacturing and Distribution), including AIF document services and x++
- Expert level knowledge required assisting organizations in architect, planning, testing and deploying Dynamics AX solutions.
- Participate with the business departments in requirements gathering, analysis, and specification, providing technical expertise and recommendations
- Participate in system upgrade, scoping and code migrations
- Evaluate Upgrade Paths and continued implementation of business areas into the AX environment
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
Mothol Target is to provide a mix of "human resource outsourcing" and "IT" services to remote clients located in Arab Gulf and Egypt.
See all Careers and Jobs at MOTHOL