- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Transporation and Meal Allowance + Accomodation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The scope of services required shall include but will not be limited to:-
- Review and report on Contractor's submitting for accuracy, completeness, and conformance to contract requirements.
- Draw the Contractor attention of unsatisfactory work that requires to be rectified. In the event of any difficulty of having the work rectified, to inform the Project Manager immediately.
- Review shop drawings showing details of constructions, proposal for execution of the works and construction layouts, submitted by the Contractor and highlight comments for Sr. QC Engineer approval.
- Ensure contractor maintains a current set of marked-up drawings and specifications to reflect the actual constructed.
- Maintain a daily log of the Contractor's submittals showing the approval status and key dates (submission and review).
- Monitor Contractor operations to ensure materials and workmanship are complying with the specifications.
- Conduct period inspections and prepares a list of items which require correction, or completion and oversee such actions.
- Assist the Sr. QC Engineer in technical matters when evaluating claims and make recommendations.
- Assist the Sr. QC Engineer in Reviewing Contractors material and any plant substitution requests to assure no degradation to specifications requirements of any type.
- Carry out inspection of all materials delivered for conformance with technical specifications, including installation and O&M manuals and drawings,
- Review Contractor's proposed installation method together with proposed method for Construction of ancillary works and proposed personnel for installation
- Review Contractor's method of statement and method for testing and commissioning.
- Arrange weekly site meetings with the Contractor and record MOM.
- Review as built drawings and arrange with the Contractor their timely delivery to Project Manager.
- Respond in writing to any questions regarding the intent of the contract documents with a copy to the QC Manager and issue instruction to ensure that the intent of the documents is being abided by.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Travco Properties is the youngest subsidiary of Travco Group, the Middle East's leading travel and hospitality empire.
See all Careers and Jobs at Travco Properties
Building on the group's 35 years of extreme success and highly international business reach, Travco Properties aims at diversifying the...