- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 5,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Preferred
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- The Executive Assistant is responsible for the organization and coordination of office operations, procedures and resources to facilitate effectiveness and efficiency for the entire organization.
- Support activities and assistance to the CEO to facilitate the efficient operation of the organization.
- Manage and maintain CEO’s calendar including scheduling appointments, internal/external meetings and conference calls.
- Coordinate CEO’s travel itineraries, flights, hotel accommodation, rental car and other travel needs.
- Draft and edit correspondence, communications, presentations and other documents on behalf of CEO .
- Secure appropriate signatures and track documents through the approval process on behalf of CEO.
- Serve as a liaison with internal staff at all levels.
- Provide assistant and support on various projects such as new employee on-boarding, Fox Pools Board calendar planning, and staff communication.
- Support other Senior Management staff on other projects as needed.
- Prepare agendas for meetings, briefing materials and presentations as needed to support the CEO.
- Provide administrative support to CEO in order to increase his availability for executive level responsibilities.
3 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
The reasons for having a swimming pool are endless, however having some family quality time and countless memories with friends will always be a number one priority on the list.
See all Careers and Jobs at Foxxx Pools
We are always pleased to introduce our new swimming pool designs, which are always...