- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform resource selection process for all projects carried out by the translation department based on resources capabilities and availabilities, considering cost and quality factors throughout allocation process.
- Monitor random checks on delivered translation.
- Respond to PMs’ requests in a timely manner.
- Assist in setting annual objectives and personal development plans for the translation team.
- Assist in setting the training needs for the resources.
- Assist in following up the progress of team performance in line with department evaluation methods.
- Assist the translation manager with regard to appraising of the team members and nominating employees for annual promotion based on the existing company grading system and applicable rules.
- Work with functional managers and the team sponsor to obtain necessary resources to support the team's requirements.
- Assist in determining the number of resources needed according to business needs (Recruitment process).
- Assist in preparing the utilization reports for the resources.
- Assist in monitoring the execution of the agreed quality process with the translation manager.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Future Group was founded in 1994, it has grown into one of the world’s most trusted translation and localization expert houses. We have successfully established a worldwide reputation in meeting our clients’ requirements in the most beneficial and cost-effective way possible....
See all Careers and Jobs at Future Group