- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare design plan, concept and layout for motion graphic project.
- Create and deliver motion graphics in various media including web, mobile, etc.
- Work with art and creative teams to understand project scope and objectives.
- Assist in selecting audio, video, colors, animation, etc for graphic design.
- Work with editors, producers and other designers to resolve technical and/or design issues.
- Edit raw video footage and add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Research and analyze best design techniques and solutions to create motion graphics.
- Assist in designing and creating storyboards.
- Participate in a brainstorming session to share new design perspectives and ideas.
- Maintain and follow best practices for versioning control, naming convention and organization of graphics files.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of latest graphic design techniques.
- Ensure compliance with company guidelines, deadlines and design standards
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Marketing and Advertising Media Production