- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,000 to 3,500 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Job Summary :
- This is an entry level mechanical engineer job for people desiring to work in the condition monitoring field.
- RITEC shall provide training and international certification to Category II for committed people.
- Successful candidates have an opportunity to travel overseas to support our expanding contracts.
- Long term commitment is required.
- Performing condition monitoring of machines
- Using vibration analysis to analyze machines
- Using alternate technologies like thermography, ultrasound and lubrication oil analysis
- Writing reports and documentation
- Providing technical advice
- Analyzing and interpreting data
- Evaluating condition of machines
- Recommending maintenance actions
- Liaising with maintenance personnel
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
RITEC (Research, Industrial, Training and Educational services Company) is a Limited Partnership Company established in Egypt in 1994 to provide services to Egyptian industries and educational institutions. RITEC (SAE) (Research, Industrial, Training and Engineering services...
See all Careers and Jobs at RITEC