- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Fixed salary + Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Present purchase offers to sellers for consideration.
- Negotiate prices or other sales terms.
- Appraise property values.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Prepare documents such as representation contracts, purchase agreements, closing statements.
- Prepare sales or other contracts.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
- Coordinate property closings, overseeing signing of documents and disbursement of funds.
- Obtain property information.
- Answer clients' questions regarding construction work, financing, maintenance, repairs, and appraisals.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
MIRAD Owners Real estate Business Started With Developments In Many Real estate Projects in El Me3rag El Maadi and Beverly hills 6 October City
See all Careers and Jobs at MIRAD
To Professionally and Profitably Provide Real estate Services in a Manner that Shows Comprehensive Knowledge and adjust ability...