- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Follow-up with QGOSM lieu of conformity certificate, calibration certificates and plant calibration certificates from other agency.
- Review Daily Inspection Report and issuance of observation or NCR (Nonconformity Report) according to concerned department.
- Prepare draft copy of NCR to any external organization to be approved by QA/QC Technical Manager.
- Follow-up internal, external corrective and preventive action(s) and ensure the effectiveness, well documented in standard format report.
- Review daily Field Inspection Report and do the necessary action.
- Deal with the customer complaints on a day-to-day basis.
- Review mix design approved by QA/QC Technical Manager and report any comment(s) before implementation of actual trial mix.
- Review running mix designs in compliance with client requirements in terms of strength, durability, permeability, workability.
- Supervise monthly internal calibration and uniformity test for each batching plant unit.
- Prepare analysis report for compressive test result and durability for internal and external specimens.
- Ensure real implementation of QA/QC plan and related inspection activities as well as reported in standard format.
- Report to QA/QC Technical Manager trial mix results for new source of materials or any compliance trials.
- Ensure providing concrete mix to customer same as approved one (1) and have a copy of approval mixes.
- Distribute the manpower according to work priority.
- Ensure qualification of staff and provide necessary training or support.
- Supervise the lab/site, checkpoint technicians, unskilled labors and provide performance appraisal to the QQ/QC Technical Manager.
- Site troubleshooting and perform any work that may be assigned by QA/QC Technical Manager.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
DAR READY MIX Concrete
See all Careers and Jobs at Dar Ready Mix
-Was established in 2010 under investment law no 8 for the year 1997 with a total capital of 20 Million Egyptian Pounds. DAR CONCRETE aims to cover major growing construction markets in the following areas: Badr City, 10th of Ramadan City,...