- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position.
- Efficiently and effectively, fill open positions during the predetermined service level.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Develop and update job descriptions and job specifications
- Perform job and task analysis to document job requirements and objectives
- Prepare and post jobs to appropriate job board/newspapers/colleges etc
- Source and attract candidates by using databases, social media etc
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications
- Conduct interviews using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates within schedule
- Assess applicants’ relevant knowledge, skills, soft skills, experience and aptitudes
- Onboard new employees in order to become fully integrated
- Monitor and apply hr recruiting best practices
- Provide analytical and well documented reports to the rest of the team
- Act as a point of contact and build influential candidate relationships during the selection process
- Promote company’s reputation as “best place to work”
2 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Chemicals Engineering Services Manufacturing
About this Company
Contact Group is a private sector company established in 1989. It is considered to be one of the leaders in producing complementary building materials serving construction industry in Egypt. The group comprises of five companies specialized mainly in the manufacturing of...
See all Careers and Jobs at Contact Group