- Experience Needed:
- 6 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Place orders with suppliers, follow up orders status in terms of availability, shipping and documentation.
- Review all shipping methods and negotiate shipping charges, insurance, inland freight ...etc with suppliers and/or forwarders.
- Coordinate with regulatory to make sure products have all required documentation prior to effecting shipments.
- Check with suppliers to make sure all ordered products correspond to our shipping criteria prior to shipping.
- Follow up shipping documentation to make sure it is received, endorsed by banks and delivered to regulatory affairs for further action.
- Discuss shipping plans with sales departments and implement agreed priorities.
- Get in contact with suppliers to relay any deviation in order shipping or invoicing or short-shipped, wrong shipped items and make settlements.
- Head team to develop and maintain logistic process documentation.
- Any other related tasks.
6 to 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Medical Devices and Supplies
About this Company
With headquarters in Cairo, GHALIOUNGUI Trading, has been operating its business of "importing, marketing and sale of specialized Medical and surgical products "ever since 1979. Serving the Governmental and private health care sectors all over Egypt. GHALIOUNGUI has been...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ghalioungui