- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are looking for an experienced and well-organized Sales Coordinator to provide the necessary support to the field sales team. The successful candidate will become the point of reference for team and customers alike, by keeping schedules and providing feedback, documentation and information.
The goal is to facilitate the team's activities so as to maximize their performance and the solid and long-lasting development of the company.
- Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents and communicating relevant information
- Ensure the adequacy of sales-related equipment or material
- Respond to complaints from customers and give after-sales support when requested
- Store and sort financial and non-financial data in electronic and present reports
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Inform clients of unforeseen delays or problems
- Monitor the team's progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of promotional material or events
- Ensure adherence to laws and policies
2 to 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Information Technology Services Telecommunications
About this Company
SABA should be defined not by what it does, but by what it delivers.
See all Careers and Jobs at SABA