- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage and oversee contracts and providers for facilities management services of hard (e.g. technical) services and soft services (e.g. cleaning, security and other administrative services), for Siemens repair & service center in Ain Sokhna
- Supervise multi-disciplinary teams of staff including but not limited to cleaning, maintenance, grounds and security
- Manage corporate assets from day-to-day operation to strategic management to maximize assets lifetime and optimize maintenance costs
- Develop, implement and oversee preventative maintenance programs that include routine inspections and maintenance of systems & equipment’s to reduce the downtime to the maximum
- Manage the relationship with Suez Canal Economic Zone reps and all governmental authorities
- Plan and manage the assigned budget/expenditure to ensure cost effectiveness and provide timely forecasts for budget deviations
- Ensure compliance with all defined internal policies in addition to local laws and contractual agreements with external parties.
- Ensure proper administration of financial & contractual aspects
- Manage self-delivery projects to ensure successful completion within the approved budget and in accordance with applicable quality standards.
- Develop performance KPIs for different disciplines
- Manage third party contractors and holds vendors to rigorous performance standards
- Negotiate respective local service contracts, coordinate, control and evaluate service delivery.
- Cooperate with external parties like architects, authorities, contractors,. etc.
- Manage the execution of EHS programs along with responsible professionals
- Ensure compliance with workplace EHS standards and business continuity programs including response, reporting and remediation efforts.
- Manage leasehold improvement projects for the assigned location from planning to execution
- Lead and/or coordinate dedicated professionals and staff.
- Submit monthly and quarterly management information reports to demonstrate full compliance with the Contract and performance arrangements for FM matters including planned preventative and reactive maintenance. Life cycle, statutory compliance. and planned projects
- Perform additional job duties as required to support business initiatives
More than 10 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor’s Degree of Engineering from reputable University or college
- Minimum of 10 years facilities management experience in the industrial field (preferably multinational environment)
- PMP is an asset
- Required to be proactive, adaptable, and responsive.
- English and Computer proficiency with strong knowledge of MS Office and Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills.
- Experience managing and mentoring teams to meet and exceed business objectives.
- Strong organizational and management skills to balance competing priorities.
- Business acumen including financial management and planning must be able to manage within budget constraints.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS