- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 6,000 EGP per month, Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- From Saturday to Thursday from 9 a.m to 5 p.m
- Prepares and records asset, liability, revenue, and expenses entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions; resolving discrepancies.
- Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary accounts; preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements.
- Produces payroll by initiating computer processing; printing checks, verifying finished product.Completes external audit by analyzing and scheduling general ledger accounts; providing information for auditors.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Cairo Hills was established year 2000 with the purpose of real estate investment. The company succeeded in developing many residential projects located in different neighbourhoods inside and outside Cairo, targeting a wide market segment; which is the upper moderate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Cairo Hills