- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives; meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements; contacting recruiters, using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants; analyzing responses; verifying references; comparing qualifications to job requirements.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
In 1998, the idea of incorporating Metawee group came from the founder’s perception of the real estate investment significance in the Egyptian market, being a major pillar in economy and growth. In addition, there is a strong link between the property and the Egyptian citizen,...
See all Careers and Jobs at MG Developments