- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Identifying, documenting, defining, planning and estimating facility design studies.
- Performing system design studies and assisting the Customer subcontractor with engineering contract deliverable in accordance with the project plan.
- Ensuring the completeness, consistency, integrity and appropriateness of facilities deliverable.
- Ensuring that the collection of facilities requirements address all key design issues.
- Timely, accurate and appropriate upgrade, modification and acceptance of the Customer facilities.
- Assist in defining customer requirements and various elements of work as directed in order to deliver the project to time, cost and quality requirements.
- Maintain the facilities schedule and plan, provide monthly input to the master schedule and other appropriate plans to ensure data on the project(s) is up to date and reliable.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management Recreational Facilities and Services
About this Company
Emaar Misr for Development S.A.E is the wholly owned subsidiary of the UAE-based Emaar Properties PJSC, a global property developer. Emaar Misr is one of the largest foreign direct investor in Egypt’s real estate sector with an investment portfolio of EGP 53 billion. Emaar has...
See all Careers and Jobs at Emaar