- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
9,000 to 12,000 EGP per month, Bonus, life & medical insurance
About the Job
Black & Grey HR is recruiting for one of the largest & premium tyres manufacturing companies. Our client is looking to hire a Finance Admin executive with a minimum experience of 3+ years of accounting functions.
"Core responsibilities will be to perform financial accounting (Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger), statutory reporting in coordination with external auditors, tax returns and other administration activities."
- Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivables, and General Ledger
- Bookkeeping in SAP and internal workflow system.
- Financial Statements closing and review. Filing and liaising with authorities
Audit / Governance
- Statutory audit
- J-SOX (FRCP & SOD) and corporate governance (Board of Directors, Authority schedule)
- Bank account reconciliation
- Petty cash
- Vendor local payments, GSO / SASO
- Corporate Income Tax, Value Added Tax, Withholding Tax and Social Security
HR, Admin, Health & Safety
- HR & Admin Officer responsibilities include processing employee data, ensuring compliance of company policies and assisting in the travel documents, visa requirements and administration of company benefits.
- Ensure a safe workplace environment and adherence to all statutory obligations without risks to health
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
At Black & Grey, we connect high potential young talent and experienced game-changers to great businesses in the Middle East. This is what we do best!
See all Careers and Jobs at Black & Grey HR