- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social/ Medical Insurance, and Transportation
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Acting as the liaison between the HR manager and employees
- Ensuring smooth communication and prompt resolution of all queries.
- Support our daily HR activities and assist in coordinating HR policies, processes and relevant documentation.
- Recommending and organizing best practice in identifying and analyzing the professional development needs of general administrative employees.
- Compiling and update employee records (hard and soft copies)
- Focusing in particular on professional development, evaluation and appraisal processes.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Part of the International House Worldwide Organization (IHWO); a truly global school with
See all Careers and Jobs at El Alsson British & American International School
150 branches in 52 countries worldwide. Our School was established in 1975, we are an
official IHWO language school. Since opening IH Cairo's doors in 1975, we have had...