- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 14 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
Responsible for managing projects development function from originating projects, analyzing, bid preparation, development and successful closing of deals with clients, and construction of projects. Act as main interface to external stakeholders, suppliers and clients, during the life cycle of the project. S/he is responsible for business development and identifying team activities, processes and procedures, projects management in the most effective terms as well as the establishment of an internal standard code and performance KPIs for the department staff.
Feasibility Studies of Business Opportunity:
- Responsible for supporting the CEO in developing, executing and managing the EGG-energy business plan with a particular emphasis on operational and sales performance.
- Assist in conducting basic financial feasibility analysis in collaboration with the investment team, and provide findings to the line manager, in order to support in the preliminary analysis
Market Analysis and Business Development:
- Play a heavy role in all elements of the business including refining processes for marketing & sales; supply chain and logistics, customer service; and support functions such as pricing & revenue management, capacity planning, partnerships and distribution.
- Support the BD process in conducting market research and analysis, to enable identification of potential partners, contractors and suppliers, technical advisors, 3rd party auditors, etc. and to enable selection of suitable technologies, which can add value to the company and perform the projected work.
Project development and Bid preparation:
- Coordinate with various functions/ teams, EPC, O&M contractors, partners, etc. as required, for their feedback and to compile the required information and documentation to assist in bid preparation while ensuring it meets the RFP requirements.
- Identify potential clients and provide support in developing the technical and financial bids based on the documentation, inputs and feedback received from various stakeholders, to ensure alignment with the requirements while adhering to quality standards.
- Manages team in projects’ development, construction and operation
- Closing of deals: On Completion, coordinate with the Asset’s team/ EPC contractors on all legal and project documentation to ensure smooth transfer of information for further implementation of the project.
- Responsible for profitability and day-to-day operations and the management of site managers and ensure Projects’ budgets are properly managed and controlled
- Support in coordination with investments team regarding the selection and the negotiation with the mandated lenders based on consideration of relevant factors for the facilities to be used.
- Manages client relationship.
- Builds, develops, and grows any business relationships vital to the success of the project.
Operational and administrative capacity:
- Establish, in close partnership with the CEO, metrics to manage key elements of the company’s operational performance required to meet both customer and financial expectations.
- Responsible for planning and organizing internal company operations, resourcing/hiring and supporting the CEO in maintaining a healthy corporate culture.
- Ensure that the company’s policies and procedures are implemented and followed by all personnel, changing or adding to such policies procedures as required.
10 to 14 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Renewables and Environment
About this Company
Enara Group is an infrastructure platform specialized in developing, building and operating renewable energy and utility assets. Operating 3 special vehicles to ensure projects are smoothly implemented across their lifecycle
See all Careers and Jobs at Enara