- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Mission of Function
"The Commercial Project Manager is taking full responsibility for all commercial/finance related matters. The CPM is supporting in all other areas for Siemens cross-organizational category ""C""-projects with the objective of executing the project within the defined targets (e.g. costs, time, and quality) and ensuring customer satisfaction.
What are my responsibilities?
- Manage forecast for the project cost and cash flow
- Provide accurate and timely costs and cash flow forecasting.
- Regular communication with all stakeholders e.g. consultants, customers, contractors, vendors, consortium partners etc.
- Develop and maintain robust internal control mechanism.
- Commercial project coordination (e.g. requesting and tracking bank guarantees, insurance, etc.) and coordination of legal, taxation and insurance issues.
- Invoicing and follow up with customer
- Updating the tip tool for Liquidity/NFCP(Net Foreign Currency Position )
- Currency handling and Mgmt.
- Managing the subcontractors scope
- Control over material deliveries and related cost booking
- Regular update for the MIKA with actuals and the planned cost
- MIKA Actual Update for Benha Project lots.
- BPS SAP activities incl. Sales and cost booking; updating Plan cost & Plan revenue; Check and review OCC reports
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BA degree or equivalent qualification from reputable University or College
- + 5 years of proven commercial management experience in a professional environment.
- Excellent organization and leadership skills
- Ability to analyze information and provide reports and feedback to project team members
- Strong communicator and can demonstrate good stakeholder management
- Specific expert level knowledge of construction contract accounting in line with IFRS requirements
- Good command of SAP/ Spiridon.
- Solid accounting knowledge
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS