- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Sales Consultant (HCM Cloud - Arabic)
This vacancy is for a highly talented individual to join Oracle’s EMEA Applications Sales Consulting Centres, delivering Pre-Sales services to customers via video, telephone and interactive digital tools.
This is your opportunity to develop and combine HR expertise with sales communication in a dynamic, multilingual and highly motivated team.
The main responsibility of the Application Sales Consultant is to secure Oracle solution selection through a preeminent engagement with our customers.
They will assist Sales Representatives, Sales Consultants and Partners to drive the sales of Oracle HR Solutions across EMEA. You will get to work with our Customers to address their business requirements by deploying best in class Oracle Cloud solutions.
Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Technology and role training will prepare you for supporting our Customers and Sales Representatives.
If you have a passion for HR and Cloud technologies, then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with your business acumen.
For more information about Oracle Cloud please visit: https://cloud.oracle.com/home
- Deliver an outstanding customer experience.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Solutions delivering focused Oracle Sales Consulting expertise to help our customers understand the value of Oracle’s Solutions.
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle.
- Create and deliver customer presentations that articulate Oracle’s Solutions and their value associated to customer’s requirements.
- Build and deliver compelling customer demonstrations to contribute to sales success.
- Represent Oracle at online marketing events relevant to the industry.
- Own the functional and technical responses to tenders with help of the broader Sales Consulting team.
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Pre-Sales and Product Management communities.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- Fluency in Arabic and English (customer facing grade) are mandatory.
- Fluency (C1+ level) in another language is an advantage.
- Very good understanding of IT and HR market trends.
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree.
- Knowledge of Industry leading Cloud Platform solutions; working knowledge would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Cloud Architectures will be an advantage.
- Experience in HR roles (Core HR, Recruitment, L&D)
- Ability to understand Customer’s business requirements and compelling needs.
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Agile and happy to continually adapt to change.
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
- Most important is an eagerness to learn! Oracle has an incredible portfolio of industry leading products.
- You will be motivated by learning new technologies and how they can be applied to compelling solutions for our customers.
Customer Engagement Skills:
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, able to articulate messages very clearly. You are a storyteller.
- Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers.
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams.
- To get a specific job done may require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Team worker.
- Comfortable in delivering presentations in person and remotely.
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle