- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Lead & train the Geomarketing team, provide support & training to other teams (Data Acquisition, Retail Measurement Services, etc).
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Write proposals, handle clients and business development.
- Propose marketing solutions based on data collection and analysis through the DB and GIS software.
- Apply & develop new analytics to yield business insights.
- Develop new innovative solutions to automate daily workflow & increase team productivity.
- Maintain quality control of collected information, ensuring accuracy and privacy.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Financial Services Market Research
About this Company
Nielsen Holdings PLC is a global information, data and measurement company with headquarters in New York City, USA. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. Total revenues were $6.2 billion in 2015.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nielsen