- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Solution Engineer Oracle Technology – MEA
ORACLE is looking for highly talented Technology Solution Engineers (Presales) delivering Solution Engineering Services to customers via Video, Telephone and interactive digital tools. This is your opportunity to develop and combine Technology expertise with sales-communication in a dynamic, multi-lingual and highly motivated team. If you have a passion for Customer success and Cloud technologies (PaaS & IaaS) then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with business acumen.
The main responsibility of the Technology Solution Engineer is to secure Oracle solution selection through a preeminent engagement with our customers. You will assist Sales Representatives, Field Solution Engineers and Partners to drive the sales of Oracle Technology Cloud solutions across MEA.
You will help our Customers addressing their business challenges by mapping the best Oracle IaaS and PaaS solutions.
Supporting sales opportunities in various industries and countries, you will get an excellent insight into customer business needs and market trends. Training on technologies and the SC role will prepare you for supporting our Customers and Sales teams.
If you have a passion for Customer success and Cloud technologies, then this represents a perfect opportunity to blend your technical skills with business acumen.
- Deliver customer presentations & demos highlighting the value of Oracle’s Solutions addressing customer’s requirements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge and expertise in Oracle Technology Cloud Solutions
- Develop customer-specific value propositions highlighting benefits and differentiators of Oracle
- Build and deliver compelling customer demonstrations to contribute to customer success.
- Represent Oracle at online Technology marketing events
- Collaborate on Customer opportunities with Oracle Sales, Solution Engineer and Product Management communities.
- Provides direction and specialist knowledge in applying the technology/application to client business.
- Facilitation of customer product/application understanding through presentations demonstrations and benchmarks; provision of support throughout the sell.
- As a Senior Sales Consultant you will be responsible for providing presales technical / functional support to prospective clients and customers while ensuring customer satisfaction with minimal supervision.
- Acts as a technical resource for less experienced Sales Consultants.
- Develop and deliver high quality standard Oracle presentations and demonstrations.
- Present and articulate advanced product features and benefits, product future direction and overall Oracle solutions.
- Design, validate, and present Oracle software solutions to include advanced product concepts, future direction, and 3rd party complimentary products.
- Develop and manage reference sites through high quality technical, professional client relationships.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS Technology Skills:
- Very good understanding of Cloud Technology solutions & market trends with focus on IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience in at least one of the following area :
- Infrastructure (Infrastructure architectures, networking solutions and architectures or System administration),
- Database (Oracle databases or other databases as a DBA or a developer),
- Middleware (J2E development, application development with other technology than J2E, micro services, Business Process Management, SOA, API management, data integration or IoT),
- Security (Identity management or compliancy).
- Experience in working with industry leading IaaS or PaaS solutions would be an advantage.
- Understanding of IaaS/PaaS Solution Architectures will be an advantage.
- Experience of large integrated systems is an advantage.
- Experience in customer facing activities (consulting or presales for instance) with exposure to Oracle’s Technology or Competitor’s Technology
- Bachelors or Master’s degree; MBA is an advantage
- Value Selling & commercial skills are an advantage
- Excellent understanding of Customer’s business challenges & needs
- Project Management Skills are an advantage
Customer Engagement Skills:
- Work experience in a similar role is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills, articulate IaaS/PaaS solution values to different audiences very clearly. You are a story teller.
- Customer focus: you won’t be satisfied until the job is done to the right quality for our customers.
- Ability to work in (virtual) teams. To get a specific job done can require working together with many colleagues, partners and customers.
- Self-motivated, you have the natural drive to learn and pick up new challenges
- Agile and happy to continually adapt to change.
- Always looking to raise the bar of own skills/competencies development.
- Comfortable in delivering presentations in person and remotely.
- Native Arabic, and Fluent in French
What we offer
The EMEA Solution Engineering LOB will provide you with:
- An environment that is focused on continuous learning.
- Ample opportunity to train on new products and to develop new personal skills
- A combination of deploying technical knowledge and sales abilities
- A challenging and interesting work environment with the possibility for interaction with colleagues, customers and partners
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Excellent possibilities to develop yourself and your career
- 5 years vendor (sales and marketing) experience.
- 5 years relevant computer applications or database/tools. Demonstrated proficiency in one multi-user operating system.
- Through knowledge of system and application design. Strong verbal and written communication skills: needs analysis, positioning, business justification, closing techniques.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex technical problems with accounts in complex technical environments.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- BS degree or equivalent; advanced degree desirable.
As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle