- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Description Main Purpose of the Job:
- Ensure market compliance with Nestlé & Local guidelines, policies & regulations, Evaluate internal controls and perform operational audits and provide business sound recommendations to relevant stakeholders, Participate and evaluate important local projects/initiatives, Perform follow up audits for agreed upon recommendations and respective action plans, Perform special ad-hoc reviews (Fraud investigations, Operational analysis).
- Revise together with Head of NMA North Africa Region a formal yearly risk assessment of the country of his/her responsibility in the region.
- Conduct Audits and Ad Hoc Reviews of the operating companies or overall processes based on the risk assessment in compliance with Nestle Audit methodology and guidelines.
- Review the internal control environment through checks on the basis of the NMA Control Monitoring Systems.
- Conduct specific investigations.
- Proper stakeholder management through involvement during the audit planning stage to consider concerns on timing and audit scope, during audit progress to inform on audit results through clear and concise communication and getting commitment on action plans to address the improvement areas identified.
- Report findings and reviews in line with the NMA reporting schedule.
- Ensure a regular follow up of all NMA and NGA audit recommendations / action plans.
5 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
Key Experiences:Academic Background:
- Bachelor’s Degree of Business Administration or Economics
- CPA certified
Business Experience (preferred):
- 5-8 years of audit experience.
- Fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) industry experience
About this Company
Nestlé S.A. is a Swiss transnational food and drink company headquartered in Vevey, Vaud, Switzerland. It is the largest food company in the world, measured by revenues and other metrics, since 2014.
See all Careers and Jobs at Nestle