- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Lead the initiating, planning and execution of multiple projects, to meet the deliverables on timelines within budget and quality standard considering the Risks
- Definitions of project scope, goals, resources and deliverables
- Develop, maintain and control the project budget
- Establish the project organization.
- Define the Scope of Work and job description for all positions in the project
- Coordinate, interface with stakeholders, clients and project owner and manage they expectations
- Maintain the PM challenge; COST, SCOPE and SCHEDULE. All in healthy status as contractually signed.
- Maintains Customer Satisfaction; good relation with the customer's peers and ensure proper handling of customer escalations.
- Responding to RFP & RFQ's presenting to potential customers and present P&L.
- Provide support, motivation, development and leading the project manpower
- Resolving the technical and commercial issues with project team, consultants, partners
- Risk management plan, pre analysis to control impacts
- Direct all projects related activities to ensure time schedules are being achieved and all quality standards are being implemented corrective actions are being taken according to the contract.
- Ensure the health and safety standards application
- Procurement / supply chain plan, conduct and close
- Approves final contract negotiations with all subcontractors.
- Keeps the project on budget and implements cost reduction measures.
- Support Finance department for Periodical Collection of Revenue from Customers as per planned forecast committed.
- Distribute relevant information from the Customer to members of the projects teams.
- Review of estimates to cash flow projection, invoice reviews and approvals, preparation and issue of cost reports, trends reports, risk assessment and forecastingRead phonetically
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Engineering Services Telecommunications
About this Company
Tawasol Telecom is specialized in total turnkey acquisition, survey, design, execution and maintenance of telecommunication projects whether it is a single product or a turnkey project. Our focus is centered on GSM / CDMA construction and maintenance of sites providing a...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawasol