- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Executing and registering internal audit duties.
- Preparing reports, commentaries, and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Review monthly and year-end closing process.
- Evaluating the company’s internal supervisory.
- Report to management about asset utilization and audit results, and recommend changes in operations and financial activities.
- Confer with company officials about financial and regulatory matters.
- Inspect cash on hand, notes receivable and payable, negotiable securities, and canceled checks to confirm records are accurate.
- Examine whether the organization's objectives are reflected in its management activities, and whether employees understand the objectives.
- Audit payroll and personnel record to determine unemployment insurance premiums, workers compensation coverage, liabilities, and compliance with tax laws.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services