- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manage a team of call center agents
- Understand all organization’s products, services, procedures and guidelines and communicate same to all team
- Monitor calls & perform coaching sessions to ensure that procedures and quality standards are strictly adhered to.
- Answer questions from staff and provide guidance and feedback.
- Handle escalated cases & follow up on customer satisfaction.
- Conduct regular review of all call center agents’ performance and organize training sessions for under performers.
- Hold weekly meetings & One to one meetings to discuss team's current status, required action plans & deliver bonus.
- Schedule and organize shift patterns for other team members to ensure that customers are never left unattended to.
- Provide weekly reports to management about team's performance and most failed attributes.
- Submit regular reports to management and seek new ideas and strategies to improve performance at the center.
- Prepare forecasts and budgets for the call center.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services