- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
4,000 to 5,000 EGP per month, Bonuses
About the Job
We are looking for a creative 2D Graphic designer with up-to-date knowledge to interpret our internal/clients needs and to design solutions with high visual impact. You will work on a variety of products, including websites, books, magazines, product packaging, websites, exhibitions, corporate identity etc. and you will cooperate with our sales team.
The Following Responsibilities And Duties Are:
- Cultivate a solid body of work.
- Take the design “brief” to record requirements and clients needs.
- Schedule project implementation and define budget constraints.
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- Prepare rough drafts and present your ideas.
- Amend final designs to clients comments and gain full approval.
- Work as part of a team with copywriters, designers, stylists, executives etc.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Obtains approval of concept by submitting rough layout for approval.
- Completes projects by coordinating with outside agencies, art services, printers, etc.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending design workshops; reviewing professional publications; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Business Services - Other
About this Company
Founded in 1986, AI-Nayrouz Company is one of the leading companies in organizing Exhibitions and Conferences in Egypt and GCC. AI-Nayrouz organized more than 150 Exhibitions locally and internationally.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Nayrouz Exhibitions
According to the international standards for EECA, AI-Nayrouz has...