- Experience Needed:
- More than 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
6,000 to 7,000 SAR per month, Transportation and accommodation allowances
About the Job
- Gather and analyse changing business and user requirements.
- In partnership with the planning organisation, research new market technologies and make recommendations based on the Company’s future business needs and processes.
- Introduce new innovative solutions, create support structure and integrate product with company standards.
- Involved in the implementation, including installation, testing, communicating, and documenting of the solution.
- Interface with internal IT stakeholders to understand and analyse a project’s business and technical requirements.
- Analyse areas of opportunities to optimise costs of IT products or services
- Engage with the product’s vendor to manage the process to request additional units including working with projects needing new product contracts and licenses
- Perform contract management and be responsible for understanding and complying with the solution existing maintenance contracts and/or licenses.
- Work closely with IT professionals to troubleshoot and resolve issues.
- Drive conventions and standards (such as usage or configuration) across products to maximize user experience.
- Participate in business, technical, and contract negotiations with vendors. Act as a conduit for vendor relationship, licensing, and incident management.
- Develops a variety of documentation such as strategies, plans, designs, usage or configuration standards, policies, guidelines, user requirements, roadmaps, reports, metrics, process manuals, configuration manuals, and other documentation specific and necessary for the targeted product or service.
- Provide budget support to IT professionals and stakeholders.
More than 7 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Consulting Services Information Technology Services
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services