- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- We are looking for a Sr. php Developer to join us and become a key member of the Digital team.
- This role leads both back-end and front-end development efforts for all our global web properties and is very familiar with Laravel.
- The ideal candidate has a proven track record of working with Laravel along with any Content Management System (CMS) e.g. Drupal.
- Drive new enhancements and web-specific projects using Agile development processes.
- Run development sprints and code deployment process. Be available in cases of emergency outages for troubleshooting.
- Work and communicate with multiple teams to address functional and/or technical issues that users and/or internal stakeholders may report on our websites.
- Optimize global and regional websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Manage existing code base for all various websites and associated databases focusing on building reusable code and code libraries for future use.
- Collaborate with global marketing teams to support their campaigns by ensuring the technical feasibility and developing of UI/UX designs and features.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
- At least five years’ experience as a back-end developer with a minimum 2 years’ experience with Laravel.
- Working knowledge of PHP language and understanding of Object Oriented programming concept.
- Understanding of and experience working in an Agile development team.
- A strong grasp of HTML5, CSS3, and a server-side CSS pre-processing platform, such as SASS or LESS.
- Experience with Drupal 7 and/or 8 theming and configuration are a plus.
- Experience with source control, Git preferred.
Preferred Experience & Skills
- Ability to work with MySQL or Postgre database.
- Some experience with web services (REST, SOAP), XML concepts.
- Familiar with automation tools such as Gulp or Grunt.
- Experience prioritizing and managing operational code requests using JIRA ticketing tool.