- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Works with the client to understand requirements, functionality and business processes
- Translate customer requirements into deliverable products and services
- Provide functional assessment of implemented solutions, with recommendations for enhanced processes, best usage of Oracle applications features and better performance results
- Develops test plans, procedures and runs the tests accordingly
- Support Oracle Financials products and services in line with the contractual agreement
- Works with support to resolve customers SRs.
- Conduct knowledge transfer sessions both within the Oracle team and to end users
- Work closely with the technical team and delivery leaders to provide engagements work estimates and drive excellence in functional work.
- Ensures that new services are appropriately captured and put in ACS corporate repository
- Proactively maintains knowledge of Oracle's current and future products/solutions offerings for the specified Financials area.
Detailed Description and Job Requirements
- As a member of the Support organization, your focus is to deliver post-sales support and solutions to the Oracle customer base while serving as an advocate for customer needs.
- This involves resolving post-sales non-technical customer inquiries via phone and electronic means, as well as, technical questions regarding the use of and troubleshooting for our Electronic Support Services.
- A primary point of contact for customers, you are responsible for facilitating customer relationships with Support and providing advice and assistance to internal Oracle employees on diverse customer situations and escalated issues.
- As an Advisory Systems Engineer, you are expected to be an expert member of the problem-solving/avoidance team and be highly skilled in solving extremely complex (often previously unknown), critical customer issues.
- Performing the assigned duties with a high level of autonomy and reporting to management on customer status and technical matters on a regular basis,
- You will be expected to work with very limited guidance from management.
- Further, the Advisory Systems Engineer is sought by customers and Oracle employees to provide expert technical advice.
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
With 430,000 customers in 175 countries, Oracle provides leading-edge capabilities in software as a service, platform as a service, infrastructure as a service, and data as a service.
See all Careers and Jobs at Oracle