- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insurance and Meal Allowance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
Arabic, English, French, German
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 25% travel
About the Job
Review, analyze and evaluate business and responsible for developing and implementing programs that align operations with key business strategies and initiatives to parallel overall business strategies. May require an associate's degree in a related area and 2-4 years of experience and preferred in the field or in a related area.
- Create and implement programs at work that connect employees with business goals.
- Consult with management and other leadership to identify business processes.
- Identify and evaluate business initiatives to appropriate programs that meet company goals.
- Develop methods for data file formatting, data analysis methodologies, and management reporting.
- Create effective strategic planning methods.
- Identify data collection tools, data sources, benchmarks, and performance targets.
- Implement major changes in all aspects of operation.
- Talk with management to identify specific work situations requiring employees to better understand changes in policies, procedures, regulations, and technologies.
- Develop methods of measuring if performance management aligns with organizational goals
- Understand and communicate the financial and operational impact of any changes
- Capable to analyze with a statistical model, analytic report, or other type of data summary. .
- Diagnose potential organizational problem areas.
- Review a variety of areas including Sales, purchasing, inventory, Finance, distribution and facilities
- Perform daily, weekly and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports
- Prepare technical reports with analysis tools to highlight relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
2 to 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Manufacturing Retail