- Experience Needed:
- More than 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Receiving, analyzing and processing required project data from interested firms and preparing project quotation in accordance with current market rates
- Design of soil improvement through various techniques as per requirement, finite element analysis, slope stability, retaining structures, dewatering.
- Making site visits before submission of quotation and meeting with clients independently or assisting Design Manager to discuss possible difficulties and bottlenecks.
- Assist in Planning and Estimating resources for project.
- Preparing work schedule, estimates, work drawings and organizing activities for in time and effective completion of project
- Assist in making arrangements for approval of project.
- Comparing contract and actual cost estimates and taking necessary action on big difference if arise
- Preparing invoices in coordination with the Project Engineer and analyzing invoices submitted by sub-contractors/suppliers
- Assist in preparing monthly reports comprising marketing report, selling report, project information and quotation details
- Coordination with accounts section by providing them necessary project data
- Periodically updating market and competent company’s rates.
More than 8 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure