- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
As a staff software engineer, you will leverage strong technical competencies to design and develop key components of a financial technologies platform. You will guide and mentor members of your team. This is a senior role with a blend of technical skills and management.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop high quality, decoupled, reusable, resilient components that fulfill abstract business requirements.
- Implement components to fulfill specific business use cases.
- Develop consumer applications using modern technology stacks.
- Act as a key player within an agile cross-functional software development team (UI/UX , BA, Dev, QA , DevOps).
- Promote architecture and design best practices within your team.
- lead and participate in knowledge sharing sessions.
- Facilitate team's delivery of business requirements in a timely manner.
- Work with senior technical members of the company on setting technical strategy.
- Mentor members of your team to increase they competency.
More than 6 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
About this Company
Hammerhead is the parent company to group of specialised subsidiaries in the technology industry, our companies deliver innovative solutions to today's most challenging problems .
See all Careers and Jobs at Hammerhead Technology
We work hand in hand with our customers to ensure technology provides them with value and competitive positioning within their markets.