- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, profit share and allowances
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Installing and Maintaining company's computer networks
- Identifying, installing and maintaining upgrades to the network
- Establish and maintain voice and data networks
- Troubleshooting and repair
- Supervision, Administration, and Maintain Wireless Network inside Company.
- Supervision, Administration, and Maintain Security System “Fortinet” inside Company.
- Planning and implementing new developments again to ensure long-term growth
- Recovery plan to minimize any disruption to the business
- Working as part of an IT team with project managers, network engineers and support staff.
- Attend meetings to discuss the IT needs of the business, from an operational or profit/service related viewpoint.
- Provide technical support for company users / Clients / Project Manager.
- Working extra hours, usually when a new system is being installed as some phases of the project will have to be done outside office hours to minimize disruption.
- Planning network infrastructure for new applications and services
- Training network staff to provide support to end users
- Purchasing and maintaining networking equipment and infrastructure
- Communicating with committee inside Company for purchasing a new products to show Technical Recommendation regarding new products.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services