- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Travel allowance
- Males Only
- Travel Frequency:
- Up to 50% travel
About the Job
- Provide support to the project by maintaining a visible presence to the field performing site visits to the entire project at least once per shift, if possible coordinate with the project manager.
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and implementation of the HSE programs in the field.
- Regularly review and be familiar with all applicable legislation and applicable standards, to ensure compliance.
- Inform the project management team and supervision of any new or conflictive legislative matters that could impact the project.
- Develop a Site Safety Management Plan (SMP) for the project to ensure a safe work environment for all company employees, contractors, visitors and community.
- Regularly audit the SMP for compliance and update to ensure the alignment with project scope and conditions.
- Organize and schedule required safety staff and first aid coverage.
- Provide direction, support and resource to all site managers, supervisors, foremen and safety advisors.
- Ensure that all incidents are reported immediately.
- Participate and assist the supervisors and safety advisors in the investigation of incidents to determine root cause, and corrective actions where necessary.
- Ensure incident corrective actions are followed up on and completed.
- Review safety obligations of the clients and ensure they are carried out as per the terms of the agreement, and communicated to the Project Manager, Supervisors and Safety Advisors.
- Ensure safety boards with postings including but not limited to: Health and safety policy, inspection and audit results, project hazard assessment, location of first aid, etc.
- Ensure that the following material is available and on site, the applicable provincial legislation and regulations, site safety inspection forms, observation forms, tailboards and log books, fall protection plans etc.
- Communicate, coach and assist the field staff to ensure that all safety expectations are understood and met .
- Verifies that all tools and equipment are adequate and safe for use.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure
About this Company
Argonaut is a private limited liability Company established in 2004 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates with regional offices in Egypt and Cyprus, since our establishment we have lead the provision of engineering solutions, involving design services, and electromechanical supply...
See all Careers and Jobs at Argonaut for Mechanical and Electrical Works