- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, commissions and bonuses
About the Job
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Prepare a variety of status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Communicate new service opportunity, special developments, information.
- Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives.
- Assist with maintenance requests or issue escalations as needed.
- Follow up and Manage prospects, leads & opportunities to deal closing
- Prepare, send and negotiate customer proposals/offers/contracts
- Follow up closed deals/contracts from closing until final delivery
- Achieve Quarterly, Semi-Annual, and Annual Sales Targets & Sales Effort Targets
- Report Sales Progress to Management
- Create Periodical Reports on Sales Operations
- Introduce the Portal Agency profile to customers
- Sell the Portal Agency software products & services via phone and customer site visit
- Conduct phone-based questionnaire dialog with prospects and leads
- Maintain database of prospects, leads, and opportunities
- Organize & perform Outdoor customer site visits (initial visit, demonstration, negotiation, etc ...)
- Identify and fulfill customer software/Digital Marketing requirements
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Internet/E-commerce Marketing and Advertising
About this Company
The Portal is a boutique creative agency in New York, Cairo, Dubai, Munich. with a core focus on creative, content, technology & e-commerce.
See all Careers and Jobs at The Portal
We help brands create amazing assets and provide the distribution platforms to tell their story and engage with their customers....