- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Commission up to 10000
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- We are looking for an ambitious, detail-oriented, effective and energetic candidate to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area. (Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network).
- Identify potential clients and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and FGS leaders/Principals.
- Work with the team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion.
- Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support.
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
0 to 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
FGS Ltd. is a multinational startup company located in United Kingdom specializing in Business Processing Outsourcing services to serve SMEs with a whole suite of BPO requirements. FGS provides ‘bespoke’ and ‘low cost’ business solutions. Our talents allow for an immediate...
See all Careers and Jobs at Fusion Global Services