- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare the cost report on regular basis to reflecting the project cost status.
- Review all direct costs posted on a daily basis.
- Analyze project expenses by trade and compare it to budget.
- Analyze material purchase orders compared to budget.
- Monitor the status and actual cost for labors, equipment, subcontractors and committed cost.
- Disseminate budget information to all operating groups, providing clarification and additional information where required.
- Review invoice status on monthly basis and highlight any major figures.
- Attend periodic meetings with the project management team to discuss cost related issues.
- Jointly prepare project cost plan and submit its monthly status report.
- Preparing actual productivity sheets and curves for budget comparison.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...