- Experience Needed:
- More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Write subcontractors’ and clients’ invoices, and coordinate with relevant departments/personnel to obtain or provide the needed data (e.g. quantity take-offs) for correct and accurate charge of payment amounts and/or for issuing the invoices.
- Support Technical Office personnel in quantity surveys (quantity take-offs) for the architectural items of the project (whenever needed).
- Review quantity surveying for subcontractors, and coordinate with relevant personnel for issuing payment invoices, or review, issue, and sign the invoices if authorized.
- Support Technical Office personnel in shop drawing for the Civil aspects of the project (whenever needed).
- Meet with project’s subcontractors to handle any problems or conflicts for smooth flow of work operations.
- Write and submit a report, whenever required, to compare between quantity take-offs of subcontractors and clients to identify any conflicts or inconsistencies; and submit o Cost Control department for monitoring and evaluation purposes.
- Supervise, guide, and monitor subordinates’ performance, and provide technical assistance (in quantity survey), whenever needed.
- Liaise with the Planning team on-site to provide needed data to support relevant decisions; and obtain needed data about subcontractors’ deals for writing and issuing clients’ invoices.
- Undertake breakdown of Variation Orders (VOs).
More than 6 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
About this Company
RME is one of the fast growing leading contractors, engaged in a wide range of construction activities serving more than one sector such as industrial, commercial & special buildings and infrastructure sectors.
See all Careers and Jobs at Rowad Modern Engineering
Our commitment to excellence is the key driver for our...