- Experience Needed:
- More than 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Only
About the Job
- Organizing employees time in maintenance department.
- Ensures problem solving of any work impediments.
- Ensures that all preventive Maintenance programs are implemented
- Ensure that all needed repairs are done on time.
- Day-to-day work at the plant and distributing work to maintenance staff.
- Issuing instructions , directives and assigning tasks to them.
- Supervision and repairing machines used in the production process.
- Supervising and working on the installation and maintenance of all equipment.
- Identify the requirements of the required materials and equipment for the Maintenance Department and request them from the Procurement Department.
- Participation in selection of the department's staff and determine the training needs for them and make recommendations accordingly.
- Implementing health and safety procedures in the company's regulations.
More than 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Fine Art Furniture