- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, + Transportation allowance + Medical & Social Insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
The company is one of the most successful multinational paints producing companies in the Middle East, Asia and Europe. As a result, the new HR Manager should be able to do the following tasks/roles efficiently in a multinational environment:
- Oversee the implementation of all HR Processes’ and provide support to ensure it is properly implemented.
- Ensure compliance with legislation and HR policies, and adherence to compliance standards in all areas of responsibility.
- Participate to employees’ grievances and any related investigation by meeting the concerned people and establish conclusions/action plans to be taken.
- Responsible for recruitment and on boarding, this includes developing job descriptions, preparing job adverts, sourcing candidates, checking application forms, short-listing, interviewing and conduct background checking.
- Ensure that new employee will have a proper and smooth on-boarding and orientation.
- Oversee, update, and maintain the human resource database (HRMS). Ensures that system records are accurate, cross-checked and compliant with legal requirements and Company policies and procedures
- Prepare monthly/quarterly/annual reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Display an example of self-development in understanding the business trends and needs, and give support on the ground when needed.
- Work closely with the business leaders, employees and HR team across all location to understand current issues that can be supported or resolved through HR practices, process, or policies.
- Provide guidance and coach employees regarding HR programs, practices and procedures
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- Manage specific projects as determined in the annual HR plan as well as participating in functional and
- Cross-functional initiatives.
- Promote feedback mechanisms for Line Managers to influence the continuous improvement of the
- Capacity Building services and processes.
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Propose and manage the annual training budget.
- Provide expert advice and coaching to employees when & where appropriate.
- Understand / is in touch with business leaders and employees and anticipate their needs and concerns.
- Assist in building a healthy 2-way communication with all internal clients and put in use towards overall improvement.
- Nurture and promote a positive working environment
- Review and benchmark the internal and external environment in order to improve and to enhance overall HR performance.
- Continuously seek operational feedback from business leader, manager and employees and develop ways to face obstacles and cater for continuous improvement.
8 to 10 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
National Paints is part of Sayegh Group which is established in 1932 and is a leading multinational conglomerate of companies and investments spreading across the Arab World, Eastern and Western Europe and Asia. Sayegh Group has invested in a wide range of products, services...
See all Careers and Jobs at National Paints