- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Maintains receiving, warehousing, and distribution operations by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Safeguards warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures
- Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes warehouse operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains warehouse staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains warehouse staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops;
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness Retail
About this Company
Egypt's no.1 Supplement Stores the nearest to you in 22 Locations in addition to delivery service
See all Careers and Jobs at Max Muscle