- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Preferred
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
- Maintains financial security by following internal controls.
- Prepares payments by verifying documentation, and requesting disbursements.
- Answers accounting procedure questions by researching and interpreting accounting policy and regulations.
- Complies with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements by studying existing and new legislation, enforcing adherence to requirements, and advising management on needed actions.
- Prepares special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Accomplishes the result by performing the duty.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Financial Services
This position is for one of the first engineering consultancy firms in Egypt to later become one of the most prominent real estate businesses in the country. The company’s projects cover a wide geographical area in Egypt ranging from the Capital city of Cairo moving northwards and southwards to cover areas like the North Coast and the Red Sea. Such coverage includes commercial, residential and touristic projects.
- Experience in Costing is a Must
- Previous Experience in Contracting Companies
About this Company
Mission Consulting has been in the field since 2008 working closely with organizations on an international scale to drive infrastructure, process and policy to optimal levels to meet the highest business benchmarks to meet both national and international goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Mission Consulting